Find the answer to your computer problem.
Click here to see our NEW TechTalk FREE support newsgroup for users and techs!
Configure and buy a UserEasy custom- built Pentium III Computer System online. Click here.
|UserEasy.com, Software-Academic - ACAD PROJECT 2002 STANDARD Single User 95/98/WME/NT|
|Description:||ACAD PROJECT 2002 STANDARD Single User 95/98/WME/NT|
|Manufacturer:||MICROSOFT - ACADEMIC (Requires Student/Faculty ID)|
|Vendor Part #:||076-02101|
Key Buying Points
Quickly categorize and view task and resource information in grouping that is most useful to you.
Define outline codes instead of having to tie them to the outline structure of a project.
Associate graphical indicators with the data in a custom field, so a particular image can be displayed in place of the actual data to easily spot potential problems.
Independently set the use of the fiscal year for timescales to display data in a specific timescale combination.
Display Gantt bars for all subtasks on a single task summary line.
Create schedules with task-specific calendars that affect only selected tasks.
Specify consumable resources such as lumber or concrete and assign them to tasks.
Remind your team of deadlines and alert them visually if deadlines cannot be met.
Define pick-lists to restrict the values that can be entered into a custom field and simplify data entry with just a mouse click.
Add custom formulas for arithmetic calculations, conditional testing, and functions to be applied to custom field data.
Indicate a tentative duration for a given task by simply entering a value for the duration followed by a question mark; then return to the task at a later time to enter a confirmed duration.
Create plans that incorporate time-phased resource availability information.
Clear the baseline or interim plan data for selected tasks or an entire project.
Create higher-quality images with larger allowable sizes and better scaling.
Enables easier interaction between the procedures found in HTML Help, Microsoft's new standard help system, and your work in Microsoft Project 2002.
Users can convert task lists created in Microsoft Excel and Outlook into project plans in Microsoft Project.
New import and export capabilities such as the Excel task list template make it easier than ever to switch between Excel and Microsoft Project.
System & Other Requirements Pentium 133 MHz or higher processor required.
The recommended system is Windows XP Professional on a computer with a Pentium III processor and 192 MB of RAM.
- For Windows 98 and Windows 98 Second Edition: 24 MB of RAM for the operating system plus an additional 32 MB of RAM for Microsoft Project
- For Windows Me, Windows NT Workstation or Server 4.0: 32 MB of RAM for the operating system plus an additional 32 MB of RAM for Microsoft Project
- For Windows 2000 Professional: 64 MB of RAM for the operating system plus an additional 32 MB of RAM for Microsoft Project
- For Windows XP Professional: 128MB of RAM for the operating system plus an additional 32 MB of RAM for Microsoft Project.
- Hard disk usage will vary depending on configuration. 105 MB of available hard disk space is required for the typical installation of Microsoft Project with 70MB on the hard disk where the operating system is installed. 55 MB for typical installation on system with Office XP installed. 310 MB for a full installation on system without Office XP installed. Users without Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Office XP, Office 2000 SR-1, or Microsoft Project 2000 will require an extra 50 MB of hard disk space for System Files Update.
- CD-ROM drive
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor with 256 colors
- Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition (Windows Me), Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 6 or later, Windows 2000 Professional, or Windows XP Professional or later operating system.
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later (Internet Explorer 5.5 or later recommended).
- Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- 14.4Kbps or higher modem
- Multimedia computer to access sound and other multimedia effects
- Some Internet functionality may require Internet access and payment of a separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone toll charges may apply.
Options and Accessories (DP-532048) PROJECT 2002 STD 1-CLT 95/98/WME/NT/W2K
(DP-532062) UPG PROJECT 2002 UPG-V1 -CLT 95/98/WME/NT
(DP-532350) PROJECT PROFESSIONAL 2002 1-CLT 95/98/WME/NT
(DP-543206) UPG PROJECT PROFESSIONAL 2002 UPG-V/PUP CD 1 -CLT 95
(DP-543659) PROJECT SERVER 2002 ACADEMIC 5 -CLT 95/98/WME/NT
(DP-543673) PROJECT SERVER 2002 5 -CLT 95/98/WME/NT
(DP-531992) ACADEMIC PROJECT 2002 STD 1-CLT 95/98/WME/NT
(DP-523645) PROJECT VERSION 2002 STEP BY STEP
(DP-523731) TROUBLESHOOTING PROJECT 2002
(DP-56163) PROJECT VERSION 2002 INSIDE OUT.
Pallet Qty 10
Case Pack Qty 0
Shippable Carton Flag N
Package Length 10 Inches
Package Width 9 Inches
Package Height 2 Inches