Announced in January and shipping in April, 2021, the NUC 11 performance will be available with one of three 11th generation Tiger Lake processors: the Core i3-1115G4, Core i5-1135G7 or the Core i7-1165G7. Up to 64GB dual-channel DDR4-3200 memory is supported, and the systems are fully compliant with PCIe 4.0.
The new Intel NUC now offers a Wireless charging lid to keep mobile users’ phones charged and ready without requiring any extra PC ports. Nevertheless, the Intel NUC11 has plenty of ports (including 4 simultaneous 4k Display Ports via USB-C 3.2, MiniDP and HDMI). See more of the specs here.
- Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
- 10nm Technology (Formerly Panther Canyon)
- Quad Video Independent 4k Display Outputs
- 8 to 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM
- 500GB Gen4 NVMe SSD
- Intel 10/100/1000/2500Mbps Ethernet (i225-V)
- 15W Wireless charging lid
- Far-field quad array microphones
- 3 Year Warranty (with UserEasy next business day cross-ship)